Customer comments and feedback
We welcome feedback from all of our customers. It is essential to help us continuously improve our service and facilities, and plan and program the year ahead.
There are a number of ways you can give feedback.
Take our customer survey
Our online customer survey is a great way to provide rated feedback on a number of areas. We have designed our survey to cover all of our facilities and services, and if you think we have missed something, you can include these details in the comment box at the end.
You can take our online survey by clicking here >>
We welcome you to re-take our survey as you feel circumstances change throughout your time with us.
You can provide informal feedback in a number of ways.
- By leaving a comment in our comment box located in the main corridor after reception.
- By leaving a review or comment on social media (follow the links at the top of this page.
- By speaking to a member of team on your next visit.
If you would like a response, please include contact information and we will aim to respond within 7 working days.
Feedback from the comment box is displayed periodocially on the adjacent noticeboard in the form of 'You Said, We Did'.
You can provide formal feedback in a number of ways.
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By writing for the attention of Nikki Jackson, Leisure Manager to Oulder Hill Leisure Complex, Hudsons Walk, Rochdale, OL11 5EF.
We aim to respond to formal feedback within 7 working days. Please provide as many options for contact as possible to enable us to respond quickly.