Customer CharterOur vision:
Oulder Hill Leisure Complex is committed to making a positive
difference to sport and leisure opportunities in the community through
activity programmes, partnerships and education, ensuring that
opportunities are available to anyone who may wish to engage in
We commit to:
We ask in return:
- Provide a high quality, accessible, cost effective service.
- Create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where our customers come first.
- Provide balanced programme of activities to cater for the needs of the wider community.
- Provide a facility that is clean, safe, well maintained, healthy and visually pleasing.
- Provide up to date, branded and relevant information on all of our activities.
- Ensure that we will comply with all Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure our team are friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic and qualified to the level their role requires.
- Provide an effective process for you to tell us what you think of our service.
- Respond to our customers needs and listen to their views.
- Implement environmentally friendly practices.
- Create a fitness culture and environment that encourages regular physical activity.
- Continually improve our service.
To help us maintain the highest possible standards of service to our customers we ask that you:
- Enjoy yourself!
- Follow the advice of staff.
- Place any litter in the bins provided.
- Report any broken equipment, or hazards, so that action may be taken immediately.
- Be courteous and respectful towards other customers and staff
- Tell us when we are doing well and tell us when we have made a mistake.
- Respect the environment and enjoyment of other customers by
taking note of any customer etiquette notices displayed in the centre.
- Support new activities and events.