Your role as a Cleaning Operative will be to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness to provide a safe, healthy, visually pleasing and enjoyable leisure experience for all our customers. You will work alongside our leisure attendants to deliver a clean and hygienic service. You will be working during opening hours so customer care skills are essential.
Location & Facilities:
- Oulder Hill Leisure Complex, Hudsons Walk, Rochdale, Lancs OL11 5EF
- Swimming pools, fitness suite, sauna/steam rooms, sports facilities
Rate of Pay & Shift Patterns:
- 20 hours per week
- £7.50 p/hour
- Working shifts between 06:30 – 22:30, 5 days over 7 to include Public Holidays and Weekends on a 3 week rolling rota.
This role offers:
- Free gym membership at Oulder Hill Leisure Complex.
- Flexible working.
The successful applicant must:-
- Have previous experience in the cleaning industry.
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Take pride in their work
- Have exceptional standards of personal presentation
- Possess outstanding customer service attributes
- Be able to communicate with a wide range of people effectively at all levels
- Be able to work in a busy environment
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have a pleasant friendly personality
- Have a flexible approach to work
In addition, it would be beneficial, but not essential, to:-
- Have good knowledge of COSHH
- Have previous experience of working in a public or private sector leisure centre.
- Have experience carrying out stock takes and ordering.
How to apply:-
Appointment is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance and references. Applications are available via e-mail, CVs may be submitted. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Online application: Apply here >>