Cancelling your membership
We are sorry to hear that you are thinking about cancelling your membership. We advise talking to a member of our team first either in person, over the phone via 01706 716680 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before you cancel, we may be able to help with any issues you may have.
If you are sure you would like to cancel, there a few things you will need to know first.
- You must be out of your minimum contracted period. This term will be detailed on your contract received at time of joining. If you are unsure, contact reception on the details above and we will be able to tell you.
- We will need to know when you want to cancel your membership from, this is the date you do not wish any more payments to be taken and your membership will end.
- We must receive a completed cancellation request form at least 10 days prior to the next payment date you wish to stop.
- If there are any issues proventing us from processing your request, we will contact you directly.
- Please do note cancel your direct debit via your bank, this will only incurr additional charges and we don't want that! Please complete our cancellation form online.
You can complete the cancellation request form by clicking here >>
If you are still within your minimum contracted term, there are a number of circumstances in which we will be able to accept cancellation requests.
- If your personal financial circumstances have changed from the time of joining, meaning you can no longer afford your membership.
- Medical reasons that prevent you from performing physical excercise. You will need a note from your doctor stating they do not recomment physical activity.
- You move away from the area and it is unrealistic for you to travel to the gym.
In all of the above circumstances, you will need to provide proof along with your cancellation form. This proof can be sent via email to email@example.com.